At Bumblebee Waxing, microblading is performed by a registered nurse.
Who cannot have Microblading?
- Anyone that is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- No open wounds or sores in the brow area.
- Anyone on Accutane currently or within 6 months-1 year.
- Anyone actively on chemotherapy.
- Anyone with Diabetes (unless well managed and released with a Dr’s note) I cannot blade over raised moles in the brow area
- Anyone with severe allergies or multiple allergies (unless released with a Dr’s note)
- If you have scars in your brow area please reach out so we may take a look prior to.
Check out some of our fab facebook pictures
*We reserve the right to withhold this service from anyone we feel is not a good candidate for their protection and ours. If you have a specific concern please do not hesitate to reach out to us PRIOR to requesting an appointment.